http://astore.amazon.com/windowtomywor-20

Sunday, September 12, 2010

the skin map by stephen R. Lawhead

Ive never heard of Lawhead before, but after reading "the skin map", I'll say hes a very accomplished writer. Ive always like fantasy books myself (dragons and whatnot), but this tale of other dimensions and different times was captivating. he mixes a fantasy with a strong logical science, that made me want to look up some things. the story starts out as a reluctant and scared "kit" has to find his lost girlfriend. with the help of his long thought dead great-grandfather, they go off to look for a precious map to guide them on their way. a very interesting read, and I'm considering reading the second quest in the bright empires trilogy "the bone house"

this copy was given to me as an advanced copy by thomas nelson for reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment